Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour
Departs 9am and 1pm Daily ($159 per person) Duration: 2.5 hours
- Bootleg Canyon is a 2 1⁄2 hour epic adventure. Combined with some moderate hiking and amazing sightseeing; guests fly down a series of 4 extreme ziplines that carry them over 1 1⁄2 miles of the canyons and drop them over 1,000 vertical feet while reaching speeds up to 60mph.
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Departs 9am and 1pm Daily
- All participants must be 13+ years of age.
- Weight Restrictions 75-250 lbs
- Tennis shoes/hiking shoes required
Water is provided
Gratuity is not included
Complimentary pick up is available for out of town guests from the strip ONE HOUR PRIOR to your scheduled tour time.
- This tour requires a 4 person minimum to run. Should you book on a tour with less than 4 guests our office will contact you at least 24 hours prior to offer an alternate time or date and time. Should you NOT be able to reschedule Flightlinez will issue a full refund for not being able to accommodate your initial tour request.
- Bootleg Canyon
- Bootleg Canyon is known for its outstanding hiking trails and beautiful lake views. Bootleg Canyon is known for containing a wide variety of geological features formed by from volcanic rock as well as offering some spectacular rockscapes of various colors, along with stunning vistas of Lake Mead, Boulder City, and Las Vegas. Bootleg Canyon is also home to a variety of desert wildlife, the most notable inhabitant of Bootleg Canyon are the herds of Big Horn Sheep, which can be seen quite often from above.
- This zipline tour offers a unique experience that differs from others in that we use thicker cables and sophisticated trolleys. These upgrades provide guests with faster speeds and enhanced safety and comfort. The Flightlinez Bootleg Canyon course boasts over 1.5 miles of ziplines that span over four distinct runs. The distinct buzzing of the steel cables will fill your ears as you embrace the thrill of speed and the exhilaration of flight. Along your journey, you’ll be captivated by the scenic desert landscape and vast blue skies. Wildlife sightings are common on the tours. The canyon is home to red-tail hawks, chuckwallas, big horn sheep, and more. Your knowledgeable guides, while ensuring your safety and comfort, will provide historical, geological, and ecological information, and make you laugh all at the same time.