National Parks Tour 3 Days (Private Custom From Las Vegas)
Grand Canyon Tour including Zion and Bryce National Parks, Monument Valley, Lake Powell and Antelope Canyon
- This 3-day immersive experience is for small groups and families to see the greatest parts of the Southwest on a tight schedule. Start the tour off on day one with the Grand Canyon national park and end with an exploration of the magnificent hoodoos and ancient sand dunes in Bryce Canyon and Zion national parks. This tour gets better and better as you get deeper into the real Wild Wild West. Tour Antelope Canyon, Monument Valley and gaze into the mysterious depths of the Grand Canyon before heading back to the entertainment capitol of the world – Las Vegas!
- Want to add more days/parks? Our private custom tours are fully flexible and can accommodate itineraries up to 21 days. Please inquire about more options. Other parks in the area are Horseshoe Bend, Arches and Canyonlands, Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons. We also organize private custom tours of Alaska and Western Canada.
- Zion, Bryce, Grand Canyon walks & hikes for every fitness level
- Expert tour guide
- Navajo guided Monument Valley 4X4 jeep tour included
- Spectacular photography inside of Antelope Canyon
- Monument Valley sunrise
- Leisurely stroll along the grand Canyon South Rim
- Day 1 – Tour Grand Canyon National Park
- Driving through the mighty Mojave Desert today takes us via Route 66 to the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim to one of the seven natural wonders of the world! Take in a bird’s eye view on an optional helicopter ride, stroll along the rim, take a hike into one of the deepest and most diverse canyons on earth or simply relax in one the rim cafes and admire the magnificent view at sunset.
- Lodging is provided in a 3-star hotel at the park entrance.
- Day 2 – Tour Monument Valley, Lake Powell, and Antelope Canyon
- After a brief visit to a traditional Navajo trading post we follow the mighty Colorado River through the Painted Desert and wind our way through more of USA Southwest’s spectacular scenery to one of the most iconic locations on the planet. The backdrop for many famous western movies and home to the Navajo Indians you are in for a real treat today. Hop onboard a 4X4 jeep and enjoy a fantastic included Navajo guided tour of Monument Valley.
- This afternoon we head to Page Arizona and Lake Powell for our night stop and an optional visit to Antelope Canyon. Lodging is provided in a 3-star hotel including breakfast.
- Day 3 – Zion and Bryce National Parks
- This morning we head to Bryce Canyon, A giant natural amphitheater created by erosion along the eastern side of the Paunsaugunt Plateau, Bryce is distinctive due to geological structures called hoodoos. These red, orange and white spires provide spectacular views for park visitors. Bryce Canyon is considered by many to be the most scenically diverse place in the world! Enjoy lunch here.
- After lunch head to Zion Canyon, an impressive mix of white, pink and red Navajo sandstone cliffs. Ancient petrified sand dunes towering over 2000ft above the canyon floor make for an impressive landscape and a photographer’s paradise. Zion National Park offers enchanting walks & hikes for every fitness level. Stroll around the Emerald Pools trail, enjoy the Temple of Sinawava, the Great White Throne, Weeping Rock and visit the interpretive Human History museum where you can enjoy an entertaining rangers talk on the patio.
- This tour starts at 7.15am and arrives back to Las Vegas at approx 9pm on day 3.
- Fabulous National Park Hikes
- Historic Route 66 Birthplace
- Incredible wildlife viewing opportunities
- Navajo Guided jeep tour of Monument Valley ($75 pp Value)
- 2 nights in a 3 star hotel
- Tour Guide Gratuities.
- Antelope Canyon tour 1.5 hours $65-$70 payable in cash on departure.
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight $229-$350.