Grand Canyon And More 3 Day Tour
- Enjoy an included Navajo guided jeep tour in iconic Monument Valley, experience the real Wild Wild West and take in a bird’s eye view of the Grand Canyon on an optional helicopter ride before heading back to the bright lights of Fabulous Las Vegas!
- Departs 7.15am THURS April – Oct.
- Pick up and drop off from the Mirage Hotel and Casino.
- This tour has a free downloadable App with full tour commentary in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
- Live commentary is provided in English.
- Meals are not included- your tour guide will suggest local economical restaurants, and usually clients opt to eat as a group and enjoy the social aspect of the tour.
- We welcome children 5+ years and older on this tour.
- Dress Code Suggestion: Comfortable shoes, sun hat, warm clothes if traveling in the winter time.
- 2.5 star hotel included x 2 nights.
- National Parks walks in Grand Canyon, Zion, Horseshoe Bend
- Included 4×4 jeep tour of Monument Valley ($75 value).
- Explore Antelope Canyon (optional)
- Helicopter over the Grand Canyon (optional)
- Small groups adventure up to 14 clients or fully private tour option.
- Day 1 – Zion National Park
- Cut by the Virgin River, Zion Canyon is an impressive mix of white, pink and red Navajo sandstone cliffs. Ancient petrified sand dunes towering over 2000 feet above the canyon floor make for an impressive landscape and a photographer’s paradise. Zion National Park offers enchanting walks & hikes for every fitness level. Stroll around the Emerald Pools trail, enjoy the Temple of Sinawava, the Great White Throne, Weeping Rock and visit the interpretive Human History museum where you can enjoy an entertaining rangers talk on the patio.
- After a full afternoon in Zion we head to the shores of Lake Powell for our night stop.
- 2.5-star hotel included Page AZ.
- Day 2 – Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon and Monument Valley
- Headed past Lake Powell with an optional visit to Antelope Canyon, we wind our way through more of USA Southwest’s spectacular scenery to one of the most iconic locations on the planet. The backdrop for many famous western movies and home to the Navajo Indians, you are in for a real treat today. Hop onboard a 4X4 jeep and enjoy an included Navajo guided tour of Monument Valley.
- This afternoon we return for a walk to Horseshoe Bend and another evening on the shores of Lake Powell.
- 2.5 star hotel included Page AZ.
- Day 3 – The Grand Canyon National Park South Rim
- Saving the best for last! After a brief visit to a traditional Navajo trading post, we follow the mighty Colorado River through the Painted Desert to one of the seven natural wonders of the world! Take in a bird’s eye view on an optional helicopter ride, stroll along the rim, take a hike into one of the deepest and most diverse canyons on earth or simply relax in one of the rim cafés and admire the magnificent view before heading back to the bright city lights of Las Vegas with a stop along Historic Route 66 arriving approx 7-8pm.
- Experienced fun and knowledgeable tour guide
- Transportation in a modern 14 passenger tour bus/ SUV or minivan fully air-conditioned
- Accommodation 2 nights in a 2.5-star hotel in Page AZ
- Park admissions
- Navajo Guided Jeep tour of Monument Valley ($75 value)
- Tour of Grand Canyon National Park
- Park entries
- Optional Helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon paid and booked locally $250 – $350 per person)
- Optional Antelope Canyon Navajo Guided tour $90-$100 per person 1.5 hours
- Gratuities not included- suggested 15%