Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and Lake Powell 2 day private tour
Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and Lake Powell 2 day tour from Las Vegas – Private tour Departs Las Vegas
- On this trip of a lifetime you will be treated to an included 1.5 hour Navajo guided tour of Antelope Canyon – the worlds most famous Arizona slot canyon followed by a short, guided scenic walk to Horseshoe Bend. Horseshoe Bend is one of the most photographed areas of the Colorado River and located just north of the Grand Canyon, a 5-minute drive from Lake Powell.
- Departs Las Vegas daily at 7:30 AM April 1 – October 31
- Additional guests may be added on request – fees apply
- Visit world famous Antelope Canyon
- Take a walk to Horseshoe Bend
- Enjoy an evening in Page on the shores of Lake Powell
- Visit Big Water Dinosaur Museum
- Day 1 – Lake Powell & Glen Canyon Dam
- Travel through the Virgin River Gorge en route to Lake Powell this morning on a scenic drive that takes you through some of the Southwest USA’s most spectacular desert landscapes. View the Glen Canyon Dam, visit the Carl Hayden visitor center and enjoy an included boxed lunch on the shores of Lake Powell. Enjoy an included 1.5 hour Navajo guided tour of Antelope Canyon, the worlds most famous Arizona slot canyon followed by a short, guided scenic walk to Horseshoe Bend on the Colorado River and an evening in the fun town of Page.
- Hotel: 1 night Lake Powell 3 star
- Day 2 – Excursions & Grand Staircase Escalate National Monument
- After an included breakfast at your Page hotel you may opt for a half day float tour down the Colorado River, a swim in the beautiful blue waters of Lake Powell or a scenic boat cruise before heading back to Las Vegas. A boxed lunch is included today and depending on your interests you may be offered a tour of the Big Water Dinosaur Center where you will find a vibrant 30’ mural depicting the late cretaceous period, real dinosaur fossils on display and a topographic relief model of the Grand Staircase Escalate National Monument. Arrival time back to Las Vegas is approx. 6-7pm.
- Want to add more days/parks? Our private custom tours are fully flexible and can accommodate itineraries up to 21 days. Please inquire about more options. Other parks in the immediate area are Monument Valley, Bryce, Zion, Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. Further afield are Arches and Canyonlands, Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons. We also organize private custom tours of Alaska and Western Canada.
- 1 night hotel accommodation in a 3 star hotel in Page AZ-1 room is included in the price. Additional rooms are available on request for an additional fee. Rooms have two double beds.
- Private tour guide throughout (with the exception of the Antelope Canyon Tour and the optional add on tours which will be taken as part of a larger group tour)
- 1.5 hours Navajo guided tour of Antelope Canyon
- 2 boxed lunches (vegetarians and gluten free diets are catered for)
- Horseshoe Bend guided scenic walk
- Lake Powell overlook
- Glen Canyon Dam visitor center and photo opportunities.
- Swim at ‘The Chains” in Lake Powell.
- Bottled water
- All park entrance fees