Zion Canyon Day Tour (Private Custom Tour From Las Vegas)
Departs THURSDAYS. Contact us for any day departure availability. Cut by the Virgin River, Zion Canyon is an impressive mix of sandstone cliffs
- Are you craving even more beauty and adventure than a single day of hiking can provide? Even though our tours through Zion are sure to leave even the most experienced adventurers breathless, maybe you fancy a hike in Bryce Canyon National Park too? Why not join our two day tour to both Bryce and Zion giving you plenty of time to explore and enjoy these fabulous national parks. The majestic beauty of Bryce and Zion shouldn’t be rushed!
- Departs THURSDAYS. Contact us for any day departure availability.
- This is a private tour departing 8am – approx 7 pm.
- Price is per group.
- Fantastic hiking and walking opportunities for all abilities
- Enjoy a full afternoon in Zion national park
- Fantastic hiking and walking opportunities
- Rangers programs and children’s activities where requested
- Pick up and drop off from your Las Vegas Hotel
- Hike Angels landing
- Walk the Narrows
- Explore Zion
- Cut by the Virgin River, Zion Canyon is an impressive mix of white, pink and red Navajo sandstone cliffs. Ancient petrified sand dunes towering over 2000 ft above the canyon floor make for an impressive landscape and a photographer’s paradise. Zion National Park offers enchanting walks & hikes for every fitness level. Our tours of Zion from Las Vegas also offer many interesting features and aspects that make it a great experience of one of the most unique places on Earth. Click to read some of the interesting facts about Zion Canyon National Park.
- We arrive in Zion with plenty of time for you to explore this breathtaking park, take the stunning River Side walk, soak your feet in the Virgin River, stroll around Emerald Pools, enjoy the Temple of Sinawava, Angels Landing, the Great White Throne, Weeping Rock and visit the interpretive Human History Museum where you can enjoy an entertaining rangers talk on the patio.
Add More Time To Your Tour
Want to add more days/parks? Our private custom tours are fully flexible and can accommodate itineraries up to 21 days. Please inquire about more options. Other parks in the immediate area are Monument Valley, Bryce, Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. Further afield are Arches and Canyonlands, Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons. We also organize private custom tours of Alaska and Western Canada.
- Park Entries
- Delicious packed lunch, beef, turkey or vegetarian
- Transportation in modern and spacious SUV or Mini Bus
- Expert Tour Guide
- A full afternoon exploring the park
- Free hotel pick up and drop off
- Tour Guide gratuities