- Southwest highlights. Enjoy our included overnight adventure in iconic Monument Valley, experience the real Wild Wild West, immerse yourselves in the amazing Utah landscapes of Zion, Bryce, Arches and Canyonlands National Parks. Take a tour of Antelope Canyon and stare into the mysterious depths of the Grand Canyon before heading back to Fabulous Las Vegas.
- Departs Las Vegas at 8am Sundays March – Nov
- All participants must be 7+ years of age
- Private Custom Tour available for groups of 5 or more
- We welcome children of 5+ years and over on our private tours
- This tour has a free downloadable App with full tour commentary in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
- Live commentary is provided in English
- Painted deserts
- Wild Wild West
- Monument Valley Tribal Park
- National Parks hiking in Zion, Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands and the Grand Canyon
- Optional visit to Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- Las Vegas nightlife
- 6 nights accommodation- camping or hotel depending on the version booked
- New Private Tour Option- Purchase 4 seats and have a fully private tour with selected ticket type Camping option Sunday departures
From $1540 per person
- New Private Tour Option- Purchase 5 seats and have a fully private tour with selected ticket type Hotel option Sunday departures
From $2235 per person
- New New Tour Option- Self Drive- Drive yourself and have an expert guide meet you at key locations- Camping option
From $940 per person
- New New Tour Option- Self Drive- Drive yourself and have an expert guide meet you at key locations- Hotel option
From $1735 per person
- Day 1 – Zion National Park
- Leaving the bright lights of Las Vegas behind us for a while we head out to Utah’s finest National Park. Massive canyon walls and red sandstone cliffs ascend toward a brilliant blue sky. Take it easy exploring the pristine Emerald pools or enjoy a river hike deep in the narrows before enjoying a BBQ back at camp this evening.
- Hotel option if booked 3 stars – Bumbleberry Inn or similar.
- Day 2 – Bryce National Park
- A short drive today takes us to an elevation of 8000 ft into Bryce National Park. Take a stroll along the rim and marvel at the unique sandstone spires (hoodoos) that rise dramatically from the natural amphitheater. Hike down into the hoodoos for an up close and personal experience with this fascinating landscape.
- A soak in the outdoor hot tub back at camp will ease those hiking muscles, and a night around the campfire will end this day nicely.
- Hotel option if booked 3 stars – Best Western Plus Ruby’s Inn
- Day 3-4 – Arches and Canyonlands National Parks
- Explore this stunning landscape in a guided sunset hummer tour or hang of a sandstone cliff on one of our optional canyoneering adventures! Visit Arches National Park home to over 2000 arches for a hike up to Delicate Arch. Enjoy walks in Canyonlands National Park where the Green river meets the Colorado in some of the most spectacular scenery the southwest has to offer. Swap tales of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid who used the canyons to hide from the law in the late 1800’s, visit the local town and enjoy Utah’s greatest adventure capital.
- Hotel option if booked 3 stars – Moab Valley Inn (includes breakfast). 2 nights.
- Day 5 – Monument Valley
- Headed south we wind our way through more of USA Southwest’s spectacular scenery to one of the most iconic locations on the planet. The background for many famous western movies and home to the Navajo Indians you are in for a real treat today. Hop on board a 4X4 jeep and enjoy an included Navajo guided tour of Monument Valley. Camp right along the rim, get ready to gaze up at the amazing starry skies and bag your front row seat to a magnificent sun rise.
- Hotel option if booked 3 stars – Goulding’s Historic Lodge
- Day 6 – The Grand Canyon National Park South Rim, Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon
- Enjoy an optional visit to the world’s most famous slot canyon- Antelope Canyon this morning, followed by a scenic walk to view Horseshoe Bend before heading to the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim.
- Saving the best for last! After a brief visit to a Navajo trading post we follow the mighty Colorado River through the painted desert to one of the seven natural wonders of the world! Take in a bird’s eye view on an optional helicopter ride, stroll along the rim at sunset, take a hike into the one of the deepest and most diverse canyons on earth or simply relax in one of the rim cafés and admire the view before one last cookout and campfire.
- Hotel option if booked 3 stars – Red Feather Lodge
- Day 7 – Las Vegas
- We get our kicks at Route 66 and arrive back in Sin City at approx 5pm.
Add more time to your tour
Fancy making your trip of a lifetime lasting even longer? Take advantage of our heavily discounted day trip to Death Valley and witness one of the most fascinating, hottest and desolate places on earth- Even more fun with your new-found friends. Book your Death Valley Day Tour with your tour guide and take advantage of our amazing offer.
- Historic Route 66 Birthplace
- Incredible wildlife viewing opportunities
- Navajo Guided jeep tour of Monument Valley
- Grand Canyon sunset or sunrise
- All camping equipment if camping- just bring your sleeping bag
- Slick Rock Sunset Hummer Tour $100-$110
- Antelope Canyon Tour $75-$80
- Grand Canyon Helicopter flight $250-$350
- Canyoneering $100-$140
- Local food kitty payment of $80 per person –covers 6 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 4 evening meals or $50 if hotel version selected to cover 7 lunches
- Tour Guide Gratuities