Spend quality time exploring and walking through Yellowstone and Grand Tetons. With an abundant amount of wildlife, gorgeous lakes, and too-good-to-be-true mountain peaks, this park is sure to be a highlight of your vacation. Add that to Yellowstone National Park for six days of epic scenery, exploration and glamping.
● This is a private custom tour and can be fully tailored to your group’s needs and interests.
● Grand Tetons and Yellowstone national parks- walks & hikes for every fitness level
● Expert tour guide throughout
● Amazing Wildlife viewing opportunities
● Mix of glamping and hotel accommodation
Find Out More:
Day 1 – Salt Lake City
- Meet your guide this morning for a tour of Salt Lake City. Enjoy sights such as Temple Square, downtown, the Governors Mansion and more. This tour is tailored to your interests.
DAY 2 -3 GRAND TETONS NATIONAL PARK
- The Grand Tetons Mountain Range rises above a scene rich with abundant wildlife, pristine lakes, and spectacular mountain peaks. Take a walk to Inspiration Point or enjoy a scenic stroll around Jenny Lake while gazing up in awe at the surrounding landscape. Have a picnic, spot and moose or even a grizzly bear and enjoy the serenity of this remarkable place. Spend 2 nights in Jackson soaking up Western hospitality at its best.
- Hotel x 2 night in Jackson
DAY 4-5 – YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK
- The crown jewel of the National Parks! The world’s first national park. A mountain wilderness, home to grizzly bears, wolves, and herds of buffalo and elk. Visit Old Faithful and the Grand Prismatic Pool, Yellowstone Canyon, explore geysers throughout both the North and South loop. Spend two days exploring this huge and fascinating national park with your expert Guide. You may also choose to join a wolf tracking expert for a morning on one of the finest wildlife experiences that Yellowstone has to offer.
- Glamping x 2 nights Yellowstone
DAY 6 – YELLOWSTONE GRIZZLY BEAR AND WOLF DISCOVERY CENTER
- Get up close and personal with some wildlife with a fun and educational visit to the Yellowstone Grizzly Bear and Wolf Discovery Center this morning, or enjoy further exploration of the park. This afternoon get ready for more spectacular Rocky Mountain scenery as we make our way to Bozeman arriving approx 4pm.
- Mix of glamping and hotel accommodation
- Expert tour guide throughout
- Park entries
- Outstanding wildlife viewing opportunities
- Wolf Tracking experience
- Grand Tetons Gondola
- Grizzly bear and wolf discovery center
- Tour Guide Gratuities
- Meals, paid locally