Grand Canyon Private Day Tour
Grand Canyon Tours From Las Vegas Description:
- Make the most of your Grand Canyon tours from Las Vegas on our private, fully customized Grand Canyon Day Tour.
This is a high quality, private small group adventure allowing a more customized excursion.
Hoover Dam, Route 66 and lunch included. Give yourself time to enjoy this Mighty Canyon, stroll along the rim, hike into the canyon, enjoy rim side cafés, helicopter rides!
- Departs daily year round 7am
- Take an optional helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon (fees apply)
- Fantastic hiking and walking opportunities
- Hoover Dam photo stop
- Route 66 stop
- Ranger led programs and children’s activities
- Incredible wildlife viewing opportunities.
- Expert Tour Guide and private transportation
Grand Canyon Tours From Las Vegas Itinerary
- Hoover Dam
- On our Grand Canyon tours from Las Vegas, our first stop is the Hoover Dam. Marvel at its sheer size of the Hoover Dam and grab a photo before journeying to the birthplace of Historic Route 66. Get your kicks and let’s go!
- Grand Canyon South Rim
- Stare back on over two billion years of unbelievable history revealed by the mighty forces of the Colorado River as it courses through the depth-defying ravines that make up the splendor of the Grand Canyon. This national treasure, one of the 7 natural wonders of the world, draws visitors from around the globe to witness its intricate and colorful landscape and overwhelming size. Sunlight casts magnificent color displays of red and purple upon the canyon walls and rock layers which record much of the early geologic history of the North American continent and in specific, the Southwest USA. The Grand Canyon is truly a breathtaking spectacle.
- Take in a bird’s eye view on an optional helicopter ride or watch an IMAX movie. Stroll along the 2.5-mile rim trail and take a hike into one of the deepest and most diverse canyons on earth or simply relax in one of the rim cafés and admire the magnificent view. Enjoy breathtaking vistas at Mather Point and view the deepest and widest part of the Grand Canyon. Visit the visitor center, Bright Angel, Yavapai, Kolb brothers photo studio and more.
- Dine in style on the rim of the Grand Canyon with our delicious included packed lunch giving you more time to enjoy the views.
- We head back to Las Vegas arriving at approximately 9pm.
Add More time to your tour
Fancy an overnight stay? Witness an unbelievable sunrise and sunset but staying overnight- please see our Grand Canyon Overnight 2 day tour which is also available as a private tour.
Want to add more days/parks? Our private custom tours are fully flexible and can accommodate itineraries up to 21 days. Please inquire about more options. Other parks in the immediate area are Monument Valley, Bryce, Zion, Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. Further afield are Arches and Canyonlands, Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons. We also organize private custom tours of Alaska and Western Canada.
- Park Entries
- Expert Guide
- Transportation in one of our air-conditioned spacious and modern SUV’s or Minibuses
- Park orientation, maps and guides
- Delicious rim side lunch
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Helicopter Flight over The Grand Canyon ($229-$329)
- Tour Guide Gratuities