Grand Canyon Overnight
- Make the most of your Grand Canyon visit on our overnight tour. Hoover Dam, Route 66 and historic railroad town included. Give yourself time to enjoy this Mighty Canyon, stroll along the rim, hike into the canyon, enjoy rim side cafés, helicopter rides! Stare back on over two billion years of unbelievable history revealed by the mighty forces of the Colorado River as it courses through the depth defying ravines that make up the splendor of the Grand Canyon. This national treasure, one of the 7 natural wonders of the world, draws visitors from around the globe to witness its intricate and colorful landscape and overwhelming size. Sunrise and sunsets cast magnificent color displays of red and purple upon the canyon walls and rock layers which record much of the early geologic history of the North American continent and in specific, the Southwest USA. The Grand Canyon is truly a breathtaking spectacle.
Enjoy hiking ranger talks, helicopter flights, secret sunrise and sunset points on the rim, the IMAX movie, endless wildlife and photographic opportunities and more.
- Take a helicopter flight
- Once in a lifetime sunrise/sunset over the Grand Canyon
- Fantastic hiking and walking opportunities
- Hoover Dam photo stop. Route 66 stop
- Ranger led programs
- Small Group Adventure-max 14 passengers
- Incredible wildlife viewing opportunities
- Departs Saturdays Aug and Sept.
- This is a small group tour. Max group size 14
- This tour has a free downloadable App with full tour commentary in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
- Live commentary is provided in English.
- Tour departs Las Vegas at 8am arrives back in Las Vegas approx 6pm on day 2
- All participants must be 7+ years of age. We welcome children 5+ years and older on private tours.
- There is a camping or hotel version of this tour, select option at time of booking.
- Private departures are available on any day May- Oct.
- New Private Tour Option- Purchase 6 seats and have a fully private tour with selected ticket type Camping
From $385 per person
- Day 1
- Our first stop is the Hoover Dam, marvel at its sheer size and grab a photo before journeying to the birthplace of Historic Route 66. Get your kicks and let’s go! A brief stop in Williams, the home of the famous Grand Canyon railway, and we are nearing the Grand Canyon.
- Take in a bird’s eye view on an optional helicopter ride, stroll along the rim, take a hike into one of the deepest and most diverse canyons on earth or simply relax in one of the rim cafés and admire the magnificent view. We find our secret ledge on the rim for a once in a lifetime sunset over the Grand Canyon away from the crowds!
- Enjoy your evening in the small town of Tusayan at one of the local restaurants or cozy bars or relax around our campfire.
- Camping included, lodging is available at the Red Feather Lodge a 3-star property, fees apply at time of booking.
- Day 2
- There are many options for the following day. You may enjoy a longer half day or full day hike into the Canyon or along the rim, take an optional included tour to Desert View along the East rim of this incredible National Park. Enjoy rangers programs and endless photo opportunities before heading back to Las Vegas.
- We head back to Las Vegas, arriving at approximately 6pm on day 2 after a full morning in the park.
- Park Entries
- All camping equipment if camping
- 3-Star hotel if lodging
- Expert tour guide
- Private transportation
- Hoover Dam photo stop
- Route 66 stop
- Sunrise or sunset Grand Canyon park visit
- Park tour and orientation
- Helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon $250-$350
- Tour Guide Gratuities