- Your private four-hour tour will take you on a historical and fascinating journey through history to discover one of the worlds greatest feats of engineering.
- Private Tour
- The Hoover Dam, once known as Boulder Dam towers 726ft above the mighty Colorado River as it flows between Arizona and Nevada. Constructed between 1931 and 1936 during the Great Depression and spanning Black Canyon, the dam demonstrates a massive effort involving thousands of workers, and cost over one hundred lives.
- Enjoy amazing photo opportunities both from the bypass bridge looking down and by strolling across the dam into Arizona before taking an included in depth tour of the inner workings of this magnificent structure. (not private). This tour also includes a photo stop at Lake Mead overlook to view the largest reservoir in the United States and a photo stop at the world-famous Welcome to Las Vegas sign on the way back to your hotel.
- Private Tour Guide throughout with the exception of the 40 mins Powerplant tour which is taken as part of a larger group and guided by Hoover Dam staff
- Lake Mead overlook
- Bypass bridge photo opportunity
- Visitor Center
- Observation deck
- Multiple exhibits
- Walk across the Dam
- Las Vegas sign photo
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick up
- Tour Guide Gratuities