- This 3-day immersive experience is for anyone looking to see the greatest parts of the Southwest on a tight schedule. Start the tour off on day one with Zion National Park and end with an exploration of the magnificent hoodoos in Bryce Canyon National Park. This tour gets better and better as you get deeper into the real Wild Wild West. Tour Antelope Canyon, overnight in Monument Valley and gaze into the mysterious depths of the Grand Canyon before heading back to the entertainment capital of the world – Las Vegas!
- Departs MONDAYS, THURSDAYS, SATURDAYS mid April- Oct 31st and any day departure for bookings of 6 or more guests on request.
- All camping equipment provided.
- Sandwich style lunches and Monument Valley jeep tour included.
- This tour has a free downloadable App with full tour commentary in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
- Live commentary is provided in English.
- A lodging version of this tour is available.
- A Self Drive version of this tour is available.
- All participants must be 7+ years of age on group tours. We welcome children over the age of 5 on private tours.
- Zion, Bryce, Grand Canyon walks & hikes for every fitness level
- Expert tour guide
- Navajo guided Monument Valley 4X4 jeep tour included
- Spectacular photography inside of Antelope Canyon
- Monument Valley sunrise
- Leisurely stroll along the Grand Canyon South Rim
- Small groups tour max of 14 guests or fully private tour
- New Private Tour Option- Purchase 5 seats and have a fully private tour with selected ticket type Camping option
From $710 per person
- New Private Tour Option- Purchase 5 seats and have a fully private tour with selected ticket type Hotel option
From $955 per person
- New Self Drive Tour Option- Drive yourself and have an expert guide meet you at key locations with Camping
From $495 per person
- New Self Drive Tour Option- Drive yourself and have an expert guide meet you at key locations with Hotels
From $740 per person
- Day 1 – Tour Zion and Bryce National Parks
- Cut by the Virgin River, Zion Canyon is an impressive mix of white, pink and red Navajo sandstone cliffs. Ancient petrified sand dunes towering over 2000ft above the canyon floor make for an impressive landscape. A photographer’s paradise. Zion National Park offers enchanting walks & hikes for every fitness level. Choose a stroll around the Emerald Pools trail, enjoy the Temple of Sinawava, the Great White Throne or Weeping Rock. Visit the interpretive Human History museum, where you can enjoy an entertaining ranger’s talk on the patio. After exploring Zion for approx. 2.5 hours, we head to Bryce Canyon. A giant natural amphitheater created by erosion along the eastern side of the Paunsaugunt Plateau, Bryce is distinctive due to geological structures called hoodoos. These red, orange, and white spires provide spectacular views for park visitors. Bryce Canyon is considered by many to be the most scenically diverse place in the world! Enjoy a BBQ and a fun evening around the campfire with your new friends this evening!
- Hotel, if option selected, is Best Western Ruby’s Inn Bryce a 3-star hotel
- Camping, if option selected, all equipment provided at a full service campground with electricity, Wi-Fi, hot showers and flush toilets.
- Day 2 – Tour Monument Valley, Lake Powell and Antelope Canyon
- Headed past Lake Powell for an optional visit to Antelope Canyon, we wind our way through more of USA Southwest’s spectacular scenery to one of the most iconic locations on the planet. The backdrop for many famous western movies and home to the Navajo Indians you are in for a real treat today. Hop onboard a 4X4 jeep and enjoy our included Navajo guided Monument Valley tour.
- Hotel, if option selected, is Goulding’s Historic Lodge- a 3 star hotel located along the rim of Monument Valley. (John Wayne stayed here on many occasions and his cabin has been preserved for you to look inside!).
- Camping, if option selected, all equipment provided at a full service campground with electricity, WIFI, hot showers and flush toilets. Camp right along the rim and get ready to gaze up at the amazing starry skies. Bag your front row seat to a magnificent sun rise.
- Day 3 – Tour The Grand Canyon South Rim National Park
- Saving the best for last! After a brief visit to a traditional Navajo trading post, our 3 day Grand Canyon tour follows the mighty Colorado River through the Painted Desert to one of the seven natural wonders of the world. Take in a bird’s eye view on an optional helicopter ride. Stroll along the rim, take a hike into the one of the deepest and most diverse canyons on earth or simply relax in one of the rim cafés. Admire the magnificent view before heading back to the bright city lights of Las Vegas.
- For our 3 day national parks tour, passengers must make their own way to and from a convenient, centrally located Las Vegas hotel. The Mirage Hotel and Casino. We will reconfirm the details and how to get there during our booking process. This tour starts at 7.15am and arrives back to Las Vegas at approx 9pm on day 3.
- If you wish to travel between Nov 1st and mid-April, please see our winter version of this tour here.
- Click the link for a listing of all National Parks near Las Vegas.
- Fabulous National Park Hikes
- Historic Route 66 Birthplace
- Incredible wildlife viewing opportunities
- Navajo Guided jeep tour of Monument Valley
- All camping equipment if camping- including sleeping bags, 3 deli style lunches, 2 breakfasts (if camping option selected).
- Breakfasts (if hotel option is selected- you may eat breakfast at the hotel café at own expense), evening meals.
- If Self Drive option is selected, we include 2 breakfasts on the camping version only. Lunches are not included with the Self Drive option.
- Tour Guide Gratuities.
- Antelope Canyon tour 1.5 hours $75-$80 payable in cash on departure.
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight $250-$350.