5 Day- Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park in Depth- Hotel Based
- Join us for a spectacular, in depth tour of Yellowstone and the beautiful Grand Teton National Parks with an expert guide. Walks and hikes for every level. Enjoy a full day of watching wildlife in Yellowstone National Park. This tour specializes in Yellowstone’s native flora and fauna, including bears, wolves, bison and elk.
- Departs Bozeman, Montana at 8am, June – Aug
- All participants must be 7+ years of age
- Private Custom Tour available for groups of 6 or more
- We welcome children of 5+ years and over on our private tours
- Live commentary is provided in English
- Small group tour – max of 13 guests per tour
- Incredible wildlife viewing opportunities
- Wolf Tracking excursion in Yellowstone National Park
- Days 1 – 2 Yellowstone National Park Departs 8am Bozeman
- The crown jewel of the National Parks! The world’s first national park. A mountain wilderness, home to grizzly bears, wolves, and herds of buffalo and elk. Visit the Northern section of the park over the next 2 days – enjoy your first day exploring this huge and fascinating national park with your expert guide. Highlights include Norris Geyser Basin, Mammoth Hot Springs and more.
An early start on day 2 will begin with a local Wolf Tracking Expert. A tour like no other- with a chance to view and track Yellowstone’s wolf packs within the park. Learn about the famous packs of Yellowstone with this full day excursion. Includes local Expert Wolf tracker, further exploration of the park in the afternoon.
Hotel In Gardiner – 2 nights
- Days 3 & 4 Yellowstone National Park
- Over the next 2 days, explore the center and southern part of the park with your expert guide. Visit Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Pool, Grand Canyon of Yellowstone and West Thumb Geyser Basin. On the afternoon of day 4 you will have the option to visit the Wolf and Grizzly Bear center for an up close and personal tour of this wildlife sanctuary and its inhabitants.
Hotel in West Yellowstone – 2 nights
- Day 5 Grand Teton National Park – ending in Jackson, WY.
- Spend today exploring Grand Teton National Park. The Grand Teton Mountain Range rises above a scene rich with abundant wildlife, pristine lakes, and spectacular mountain peaks.
Take a walk to Inspiration Point or enjoy a scenic stroll around Jenny Lake while gazing up in awe at the surrounding landscape. Have a picnic, spot and moose or even a grizzly bear and enjoy the serenity of this remarkable place. Look for moose, elk, beaver and black bears.
This tour ends in Jackson approx. 6pm drop-off. Drop at Antler Inn.
- Fabulous National Park Hikes
- Expert and fun local Tour Guide
- 4 nights hotel accommodation inclusive of breakfasts
- Local food kitty payment of $60 per person –covers 5 picnic style lunches
- Wolf and Grizzly Bear Discovery Center approx. $20-$25 per person
- Tour Guide Gratuities -we recommend 15% per person