Yellowstone Explorer 7 days
- Spend quality time exploring and walking through 3 world-famous national parks- Yellowstone, Grand Tetons and Bryce Canyon on our 7-day tour from Las Vegas. Your camping tour also includes Salt Lake City, Valley of Fire state park and Provo Lake. Walks for all abilities.
- Departs select Sundays June, July, Aug, Sept
- Local Payments: $150 pp food kitty to cover all meals while camping and your hotel in Salt Lake City (twin share)
- All participants must be 7+ years of age to join our small group tour.
- We welcome children 5+ years of age on our private tour option.
- Boiling hot pots and bubbling Geysers
- National Parks Walks in Bryce, Yellowstone and Grand Tetons national parks
- Valley of Fire state park
- Rocky Mountain Scenery of Lake Provo
- Pioneer History in Salt Lake City
- 5 nights camping. 1 night hotel.
- Day 1 – Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park via Cedar Breaks Departs from the Mirage the and Casino 8am.
- A beautiful drive today takes us to a 10,000 ft summit through Cedar Breaks for spectacular views of ancient lava flows and the Sevier River Valley below. Arriving in Bryce Canyon national park in time for a delicious rim side picnic lunch, you will have a full afternoon of hiking. Choose a relaxing stroll along the rim of the world-famous Amphitheater or a hike deep into the depths of the canyon and get up close and personal with the hoodoos that make up this unique landscape. Take in a ranger program and learn the geology of this fascinating and thrilling park.
- Spend the evening around a campfire and enjoy a soak in the outdoor hot tub under the stars after a tasty all American BBQ. Rubys Campground.
- Day 2 – Bryce Canyon to Salt Lake City
- This morning takes us North to Salt Lake City Utah, home to the tabernacle choir, for an afternoon of exploring Mormon Pioneer history. Enjoy the magnificent Salt Lake Mormon Temple and see the State Capital Building and founder Brigham Young’s Territorial Governor’s Mansion.
- Hotel stay 1 night Crystal Inn in Downtown Salt Lake City.
- Day 3 – Grand Tetons National Park
- The Grand Tetons Mountain Range rises above a scene rich with abundant wildlife, pristine lakes, and spectacular mountain peaks. Take a walk to Inspiration Point or enjoy a scenic stroll around Jenny Lake while gazing up in awe at the surrounding landscape. Walks in Grand Teton are not guided, and you have the freedom to explore as you wish at your own leisure. Have a picnic, spot and moose or even a grizzly bear and enjoy the serenity of this remarkable place.
- Camp inside the national park. 1 night.
- Day 4-5 – Yellowstone National Park
- The crown jewel of the National Parks! The world’s first national park. A mountain wilderness, home to grizzly bears, wolves, and herds of buffalo and elk. Visit Old Faithful and the Grand Prismatic Pool, Yellowstone Canyon, Mammoth hot springs. Explore geysers throughout both the North and South loop as you spend two days enjoying this huge and fascinating national park with your expert Guide.
- Camp inside the national park. 2 nights.
- Day 6 – Yellowstone Grizzly Bear and Wolf Discovery Center and Rocky Mountains
- Get up close and personal with some wildlife with a fun and educational visit to the Yellowstone Grizzly Bear and Wolf Discovery Center this morning. This afternoon get ready for more spectacular Rocky Mountain scenery. With three major canyons, the Provo Lake Region offers phenomenal views of the Rockies, fantastic walks and is the perfect spot for some lakeside fun and a last night BBQ blow out!
- Camp at Lake Provo campground 1 night.
- Day 7 – Valley of Fire state park and Las Vegas
- En route back to the bright lights of Sin City, explore the trails and dunes of Nevada’s first state park- The Valley of Fire. With bright red Aztec sandstone outcrops nestled in gray and tan limestone this state park is a real treat. Your 7-day camping trip to some of America’s most beloved national parks concludes in Las Vegas in late afternoon at approx 4-5pm.
- Fabulous National Park Hikes
- Entrance to 3 major national parks- Yellowstone, Bryce and Grand Tetons as well as Valley of Fire state park
- Incredible wildlife viewing opportunities- bears, wolves, moose and more…
- 5 nights camping with all equipment supplied – just bring your sleeping bag or rent from us *additional fee applies
- Salt Lake City Hotel 1 night
- Local payment of $150 per person –covers 5 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 5 evening meals plus one hotel night in Salt Lake City (twin share).
- Grizzly Bear and Wolf Discovery Center- approx $15 per person
- Tour Guide Gratuities
*Authorized Permittee of Grand Teton National Park