- Las Vegas to San Francisco. This tour hits all the Southwest national park highlights before making your way through California to Death Valley, Yosemite and San Francisco.
- This tour departs Las Vegas and ends in San Francisco
- Availability – Thursdays April 18th- Oct 31st 2021
- Minimum age – 7 years old
- We welcome children over the age of 5 on private tours
- This tour has a free downloadable App with full tour commentary in French, German, Spanish, Italian and English
- Live commentary is provided in English
- No physical minimum physical walking is required for this tour
- Max of 14 guests per tour
- Small groups adventure average of 14 clients
- National Parks hiking in Zion, Bryce and the Grand Canyon, Yosemite
- Included 4×4 jeep tour of Monument Valley
- Explore Antelope Canyon (optional)
- Helicopter over the Grand Canyon (optional)
- Death Valley guided tour
- San Francisco city tour
- New Private Tour Option- Purchase 4 seats and have a fully private tour with selected ticket type Camping
From $1665 per person
- New Private Tour Option- Purchase 4 seats and have a fully private tour with selected ticket type Hotel
From $2320 per person
- Day 1 – Zion National Park and Bryce National Parks
- Cut by the Virgin River, Zion Canyon is an impressive mix of white, pink and red Navajo sandstone cliffs. Ancient petrified sand dunes towering over 2000 feet above the canyon floor make for an impressive landscape and a photographer’s paradise. Zion National Park offers enchanting walks & hikes for every fitness level. Stroll around the Emerald Pools trail, enjoy the Temple of Sinawava, the Great White Throne, Weeping Rock and visit the interpretive Human History museum where you can enjoy an entertaining ranger talk on the patio.
- After a full afternoon in Zion we head to Bryce Canyon, A giant natural amphitheater created by erosion along the eastern side of the Paunsaugunt Plateau, Bryce is distinctive due to geological structures called hoodoos. These red, orange, and white spires provide spectacular views for park visitors. Bryce Canyon is considered by many to be the most scenically diverse place in the world.
- Day 2 – Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon and Monument Valley
- Headed past Lake Powell with an optional visit to Antelope Canyon, we wind our way through more of USA Southwest’s spectacular scenery to one of the most iconic locations on the planet. The backdrop for many famous western movies and home to the Navajo Indians you are in for a real treat today. Hop onboard a 4X4 jeep and enjoy an included Navajo guided tour of Monument Valley. Camp/lodge right along the rim and get ready to gaze up at the amazing starry skies, bag your front row seat to a magnificent sunrise.
- Day 3 – The Grand Canyon National Park South rim day
- After a brief visit to a traditional Navajo trading post we follow the mighty Colorado River through the Painted Desert to one of the seven natural wonders of the world! Take in a bird’s eye view on an optional helicopter ride, stroll along the rim, take a hike into the one of the deepest and most diverse canyons on earth or simply relax in one of the rim cafés and admire the magnificent view before heading back to the bright city lights of Las Vegas!
- Day 4 – Death Valley National Park
- Heading to California this morning you will embark on a guided tour of Death Valley National Park. Enjoy photo stops and shorts walks at Zabriskie Point, Artist’s Palette, Badwater Basin Salt flats, Furnace Creek Visitor Center, Devil’s Golf Course and the Mesquite Sand Dunes. After a picnic lunch drive spectacular scenery to the old Gold Rush Historic town of Bishop for your night stop.
- Day 5 – Tioga Pass to Yosemite National Park
- Crossing the Tioga Pass* this morning provides an extremely scenic route passing by highlights such as Olmsted Point, Lake Tenaya, Tuolumne Meadows and Mono lake en route to Yosemite Valley. Visit the Valley Visitor Center and exhibits, take a mini tour and get ready for a full day of exploration tomorrow.
- * Weather permitting- In the event that the Tioga Pass is closed due to weather, this tour will reroute through Lake Isabella instead of Bishop.
- Day 6 – Yosemite National Park- full day
- Spend a full day exploring the walks offered in the park. There are countless walks ranging from easy to strenuous or opt for a guided tour with your expert guide to the premier panoramas within the park such as Bridalveil Falls, Lower Yosemite Falls, views of Half Dome and El Capitan. You can also opt for some free time relaxing or cycling along the Merced River.
- Day 7 – Yosemite to San Francisco
- Today we head to City by the Bay- San Francisco! Your 4-day adventure concludes with a fully guided city tour of this vibrant city. Stops include Fisherman’s Warf, Pier 39, Haight Ashbury and the Golden Gate Bridge. Tour ends approx. 5pm
- Experienced fun and knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Transportation in a modern 14 passenger tour bus/SUV or minivan fully air-conditioned
- 5 breakfasts, 6 deli style lunches
- Accommodation 5 nights camping or 3-star hotels– use of a two-person tent, inflatable sleeping pad and sleeping bag if camping option selected.
- 1 night hotel Las Vegas.
- Park entries.
- Navajo Guided Jeep tour of Monument Valley ($75 value)
- Tour of Grand Canyon National Park
- City Tour of San Francisco
- Tour of Death Valley National Park
- Yosemite walks and hikes
- Optional Helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon paid and booked locally (30 mins $220 – 55 mins $350) – Book with your tour guide.
- Optional Antelope Canyon Navajo Guided tour $60-$70 per person 1.5 hours – Book with your tour guide.
- Gratuities not included- suggested 15%