- Outdoor enthusiasts will love this Chugach State Park hiking adventure. As you hike, you’ll have your own private naturalist guide to point out the unique flora and fauna of the area.
- Departs daily May to Sept 8am.
- This is a fully custom private tour 5 -8 hours from $1200 per group of up to 6 guests.
- Chugach State Park
- Wildlife viewing
- Alpine forests, wildflower meadows, and glistening streams
- Hiking Chugach State Park
- Join us for a great day of hiking and take home memories of high alpine wildflowers, browsing moose, soaring eagles, roaring glacier-fed rivers, unrivaled mountainous vistas, clearwater streams, and maybe even a glimpse of a grizzly bear. Beyond the foothills at Anchorage’s city limits lies the third largest state park in America – over 500,000 acres of some of the most accessible hiking, wildlife viewing, and wildflower areas in all of Alaska. Those of us lucky enough to live here feel the influence of Chugach State Park almost daily. The mountainous backdrop to Anchorage reminds us that, although we live in an urban setting, we really reside in the middle of a vast wilderness. Chugach State Park is listed as one of the top ten state parks in the country by America’s Best.
- Your naturalist guide will safely guide you on one of the many varied trails available in the park. Each day’s hike is carefully selected to take advantage of local weather conditions, group ability levels, and group interests. Learn about the rich geologic, natural, and human histories of the park and have fun identifying local flora and fauna with your expert host.
- Services of a professional local Alaskan Hiking Guide
- Round-trip transportation from your location in Anchorage
- Private transportation in a clean and comfortable tour vehicle
- Snacks and bottled water
- Trail Lunch
- Chugach State Park Entrance Fee
- Tour Guide Gratuities