7 Day Yellowstone National Park Rocky Mountain Explorer
7 Day Yellowstone National Park Rocky Mountain Explorer walking/camping tour from Las Vegas. Fun for all ages.
- Spend quality time exploring and walking through 3 world-famous national parks- Yellowstone, Grand Tetons and Bryce Canyon on our 7 day tour from Las Vegas. Your trip of hiking and camping includes Salt Lake City, Snow Canyon and Provo Lake. Hikes and walks for all abilities – fun for all ages.
- Departs Departs select Sundays June, July, Aug, Sept
- Local Payments: $130 pp food kitty to cover all meals while camping and your hotel in Salt Lake City (twin share)
- All participants must be 7+ years of age to join our small group tour.
- We welcome children 5+ years of age on our private tour option.
- Boiling hot pots and bubbling Geysers
- National Parks Walks
- Rocky Mountain Scenery
- Pioneer History
- Las Vegas nightlife
- 5 nights camping. 1 night hotel.
- Day 1 – Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park via Cedar Breaks
- A beautiful drive today takes us to a 10,000 ft summit through Cedar Breaks for spectacular views of ancient lava flows and the Sevier River Valley below. Arriving in Bryce Canyon National park in time for a delicious rim side picnic lunch you will have a full afternoon of hiking. Choose a relaxing stroll along the rim of the world famous Amphitheater or a hike deep into the depths of the canyon and get up close and personal with the hoodoos that make up this unique landscape. Take in a ranger program and learn the geology of this fascinating and thrilling park.
- Spend the evening around a campfire and enjoy a soak in the outdoor hot tub under the stars after a tasty all American BBQ. Rubys Campground.
- Day 2 – Bryce Canyon to Salt Lake City
- This morning takes us North to Salt Lake City Utah, home to the tabernacle choir, for an afternoon of exploring Mormon Pioneer history. Enjoy magnificent Salt Lake Mormon Temple and see the State Capital Building and founder Brigham Young’s Territorial Governor’s Mansion.
- Hotel stay 1 night Crystal Inn in Downtown Salt Lake City.
- Day 3 – Grand Tetons National Park
- The Grand Tetons Mountain Range rises above a scene rich with abundant wildlife, pristine lakes, and spectacular mountain peaks. Take a walk to Inspiration Point or enjoy a scenic stroll around Jenny Lake while gazing up in awe at the surrounding landscape. Have a picnic, spot and moose or even a grizzly bear and enjoy the serenity of this remarkable place.
- Camp inside the national park. 1 night.
- Day 4-5 – Yellowstone National Park
- The crown jewel of the National Parks! The world’s first national park. A mountain wilderness, home to grizzly bears, wolves, and herds of buffalo and elk. Visit Old Faithful and the Grand Prismatic Pool, Yellowstone Canyon, explore geysers throughout both the North and South loop. Spend two days exploring this huge and fascinating national park with your expert Guide. Don’t forget your bathing suit for a soak in Mammoths natural hot springs!
- Camp inside the national park. 2 nights.
- Day 6 – Yellowstone Grizzly Bear and Wolf Discovery Center and Rocky Mountains
- Get up close and personal with some wildlife with a fun and educational visit to the Yellowstone Grizzly Bear and Wolf Discovery Center this morning. This afternoon get ready for more spectacular Rocky Mountain scenery. With three major canyons, the Provo Lake Region offers phenomenal views of the Rockies, fantastic walks and is the perfect spot for some lake side fun and a last night BBQ blow out!
- Camp at Lake Provo campground 1 night.
- Day 7 – Snow Canyon and Las Vegas
- En route back to the bright lights of Sin City, explore the trails and dunes of beautiful Snow Canyon state park. Surrounded by ancient lava flows and red Navajo sandstone this state park is a real treat. Your 7-day camping trip to some of America’s most beloved national parks concludes in Las Vegas in late afternoon at approx 4-5pm.
- Fabulous National Park Hikes
- Entrance to 3 major national parks- Yellowstone, Bryce and Grand Tetons as well as Snow Canyon state park
- Incredible wildlife viewing opportunities- bears, wolves, moose and more…
- 5 nights camping with all equipment supplied – just bring your sleeping bag or rent from us – additional fee applies
- Salt Lake City Hotel 1 night
- Local payment of $130 per person –covers 5 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 5 evening meals plus one hotel night in Salt Lake City (twin share).
- Grizzly Bear and Wolf Discovery Center- approx $15 per person
- Tour Guide Gratuities