National Parks Winter Tour (From Las Vegas)
Monument Valley, Zion, Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon, Grand Canyon Winter National Parks Tour from Las Vegas .
- Enjoy our included Navajo guided jeep tour in iconic Monument Valley and experience the real Wild Wild West. Immerse yourselves in the amazing Utah landscapes of Zion National Park, explore Antelope Canyon and take in a birds eye view of the Grand Canyon on an optional helicopter ride before heading back to the bright lights of Las Vegas.
- Departs Mondays Nov 1st – Mid April
- This is a small group tour. Max group size 14.
- Tour departs Las Vegas at 7.15am arrives back in Las Vegas approx 6pm
- Click here for a list of 13 National Parks near Las Vegas
- Click here to view our private tours website and arrange private national parks tours from Las Vegas
- All participants must be 7+ years of age.
- This tour requires a 4 person minimum to run.
- Helicopter over the Grand Canyon (optional)
- Native American lands 4×4 jeep tour Monument Valley
- Antelope Canyon (optional) and Horseshoe Bend
- Hiking in Zion and Grand Canyon National Parks
- Day 1 – The Grand Canyon National Park South Rim
- Driving through the mighty Mojave Desert today takes us via Route 66 to the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim to one of the seven natural wonders of the world! Take in a bird’s eye view on an optional helicopter ride, stroll along the rim, take a hike into one of the deepest and most diverse canyons on earth or simply relax in one the rim cafes and admire the magnificent view at sunset.
- Sandwich style lunch is included.
- Lodging is provided at the Red Feather Lodge in Tusayan. 3 star hotel.
- Day 2 – Monument Valley and Lake Powell
- After a brief visit to a traditional Navajo trading post we follow the mighty Colorado River through the Painted Desert and wind our way through more of USA Southwest’s spectacular scenery to one of the most iconic locations on the planet. The backdrop for many famous western movies and home to the Navajo Indians you are in for a real treat today. Hop onboard a 4X4 jeep and enjoy a fantastic included Navajo guided tour of Monument Valley. This afternoon we head to Page Arizona and Lake Powell for our night stop.
- Sandwich style lunch is included.
- Lodging is provided at The Comfort Inn in at Lake Powell. 3 star hotel including breakfast.
- Day 3 – Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and Zion National Park
- We visit Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon this morning before a photo stop at Lake Powell and head to Utah’s finest National Park. Cut by the Virgin River, Zion Canyon is an impressive mix of white, pink and red Navajo sandstone cliffs. Ancient petrified sand dunes towering over 2000ft above the canyon floor make for an impressive landscape and a photographer’s paradise. Zion National Park offers enchanting walks & hikes for every fitness level. There are plenty of walking opportunities here in this picturesque winter wonderland. Enjoy and hike up to emerald pools or if you are feeling less adventurous, stroll around the valley or the Pa’rus trail. Marvell at the fantastic view of the Great White Throne, Weeping Rock and visit the interpretive Human History Museum where you can enjoy an entertaining rangers talk.
- Sandwich style lunch provided.
- For our 3 day national parks winter tour passengers must make their own way to and from a convenient centrally located Las Vegas hotel. The Stratosphere Hotel and Casino North Tour Entrance located at 2000 South Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104. We will reconfirm the details and how to get there during our booking process. This tour starts at 7.15am and arrives back to Las Vegas at approx 9pm on day 3.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in s 3 star hotel at the Grand Canyon and in Page along the shores of Lake Powell (share same sex or couple basis, solo travelers will be paired unless a solo private room is selected at booking)
- Entrance to National Parks: Zion, Grand Canyon and Monument Valley Tribal Park
- Visit to an authentic Navajo trading post
- All private transportation in a modern 6-14 passenger tour bus or SUV
- Expert tour guide
- Monument Valley 4×4 Navajo guided jeep tour
- 1 breakfast and 3 sandwich style lunches
- Helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon $229-$350
- Antelope Canyon Tour $60- $70 per person