- This exciting 4 day small groups tour departs from Las Vegas and ends in San Francisco. Taking you through the hottest place on earth – Death Valley National Park, through the Mohave Desert to the fabulous granite rock formations and waterfalls of Yosemite National Park. After 2 full days of exploring Yosemite this tour ends in San Francisco with a city tour across the Golden Gate Bridge, Pier 39, Haight Ashbury and more.
- Depart Sundays Las Vegas to San Francisco April- Oct.
- This tour has a free downloadable App with full tour commentary in French, German, Spanish, Italian and English.
- Live commentary is provided in English.
- A hotel or camping version of this tour is available.
- Private tours and Self Drive tours available.
- All participants must be 7+ years of age on group tours.
- We welcome children over the age of 5 on private tours.
- Visit Death Valley National Park
- Walk on the Death Valley Salt flats – the driest and hottest place in the world
- Visit an old Gold Rush town
- Explore Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco city tour included
- Small groups adventure up to 14 clients
- New Private Tour Option- Purchase 4 seats and have a fully private tour with selected ticket type Camping
From $795 per person
- New Private Tour Option- Purchase 4 seats and have a fully private tour with selected ticket type Hotel
From $1195 per person
- Day 1 – Death Valley National Park
- Heading to California this morning you will embark on a guided tour of Death Valley National Park. Enjoy photo stops and shorts walks at Zabriskie Point, Artist’s Palette, Badwater Basin Salt flats, Furnace Creek Visitor Center, Devil’s Golf Course and the Mesquite Sand Dunes.
After a picnic lunch drive spectacular scenery to the old Gold Rush Historic town of Bishop for your night stop.
- Day 2 – Tioga Pass to Yosemite National Park
- Crossing the Tioga pass* this morning provides an extremely scenic route passing by highlights such as Olmsted Point, Lake Tenaya, Tuolumne Meadows and Mono lake en route to Yosemite Valley. Visit the Valley Visitor Center and exhibits, take a mini tour and get ready for a full day of exploration tomorrow.
- * Weather permitting- In the event that the Tioga Pass is closed due to weather, this tour will reroute through Lake Isabella instead of Bishop.
- Day 3 – Yosemite National Park- full day
- Spend a full day exploring the walks offered in the park. There are countless walks ranging from easy to strenuous or opt for a guided tour with your expert guide to the premier panoramas within the park such as Bridalveil Falls, Lower Yosemite Falls, views of Half Dome and El Capitan. You can also opt for some free time relaxing or cycling along the Merced River.
- Day 4 – Yosemite to San Francisco
- Today we head to City by the Bay- San Francisco! Your 4 day adventure concludes with a fully guided city tour of this vibrant city. Stops include Fisherman’s Warf, Pier 39, Haight Ashbury and the Golden Gate Bridge. Tour ends approx. 5pm
- Experienced fun and knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Transportation in a modern 14 passenger tour bus/ SUV or minivan fully air-conditioned
- Accommodation 3 nights camping/hotel with all equipment provided.
- Park entries
- City Tour of San Francisco
- Tour of Death Valley National Park
- Yosemite walks and hikes
- Gratuities not included- suggested 15%
- Local food kitty payment of $45 pp to cover 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 camp meals if camping or $24 pp to cover 3 deli-style lunches if hotel option selected