Bryce and Zion Tour Description:
- Bryce Tours from Las Vegas / Zion tours from Las Vegas: Visit both Zion Canyon and Bryce National Parks. See ancient petrified sand dunes, towering sandstone cliffs, famous and unique Hoodoo formations of Bryce Canyon and take advantage of incredible hiking and walking opportunities.
Bryce Canyon, A giant natural amphitheater created by erosion along the eastern side of the Paunsaugunt Plateau, Bryce is distinctive due to geological structures called hoodoos. These red, orange, and white spires provide spectacular views for park visitors. Bryce Canyon is considered by many to be the most scenically diverse place in the world!
Cut by the Virgin River, Zion Canyon only 80 miles away from Bryce is an impressive mix of white, pink and red sandstone cliffs. Ancient sand dunes towering over 2000ft above the canyon floor make for an impressive landscape. Stroll around the Emerald Pools or strive to reach the summit of Angel’s Landing, Zion National Park offers enchanting walks & hikes for every fitness level.
Important Bryce and Zion tours from Las Vegas Information:
- Departs Thursdays. July, Aug, Sept
- This is a small group tour. Max group size 14
- Tour departs Las Vegas at 8am arrives back in Las Vegas approx 6pm
- Click here for a list of 13 National Parks near Las Vegas
- Click here to view our private tours website and arrange private national parks tours from Las Vegas
- All participants must be 7+ years of age
- Private tour option available for groups of 4 or more daily April – Oct
- This tour has a free downloadable App with full tour commentary in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
- Live commentary is provided in English
- Fantastic hiking and walking opportunities for all abilities
- Enjoy a full afternoon inside Bryce Canyon National Park and a full day in Zion
- Fantastic hiking and walking opportunities
- Hike the Hoodoos
- Rangers programs
- Outdoor or indoor hot tub and swimming pool
- Pick up and drop off from your Las Vegas Hotel
- Hike Angels landing
- Walk the Narrows
Bryce and Zion Tours Itinerary
- Day 1 – Bryce National Park
- A beautifully scenic 4 hour drive today takes us to an elevation of 8000 ft into Bryce National Park. Take a stroll along the rim and marvel at the unique sandstone spires (hoodoos) that rise dramatically from the natural amphitheater. Hike down into the hoodoos for an up close and personal experience with this fascinating landscape. A soak in the outdoor hot tub back at your camp or hotel will ease those hiking muscles ready for Zion tomorrow! If you are opting to camp, a night around the campfire will end this day nicely.
- Bring your own marshmallows!
- Camp or Lodge at Bryce.
- Day 2 – Zion National Park
- The next day we head to Zion – Utah’s finest National Park. Massive canyon walls and red sandstone cliffs ascend toward a brilliant blue sky. Challenge yourself to what’s considered the best half day hike in the southwest by hiking a narrow ridge line to Angels Landing. Take it easy exploring the pristine Emerald pools, enjoy a river hike deep in the narrows, weather permitting. Or if you are feeling really adventurous-do all three!
- After a full day in Zion we head back to Las Vegas arriving approx 7 pm.
- Park Entries
- No Single person supplement
- Pick up and drop off from your Las Vegas Hotel
- Private transportation
- Services of an expert Tour Guide
- All camping equipment if camping
- 3-star hotel accommodation if lodging at Best Western Ruby’s Inn Bryce
- New ticket option available to book as a private tour for just your group.
- Tour guide gratuities
Frequently Asked Questions About Bryce and Zion Tours From Las Vegas:
Q: Why book a Bryce and Zion tour that leaves from Las Vegas?
A: That’s an easy one. Bryce and Zion are only a short drive from Las Vegas, so many people choose to take a few days out of their Las Vegas vacation to explore the beautiful scenery that these National Parks can offer. We can pick you up and drop you off at numerous, convenient locations at major hotels on the Strip, so you can sleep in a luxurious hotel room one night and camp out under the stars of the wide open American Southwest the next night. Additionally, our airport in Las Vegas is a major hub with international traffic. Because it is such a major airport, the majority of flights that land in Las Vegas are significantly less expensive than if you fly into the smaller airports closer to the parks themselves.
Q: How long does it take to get to Bryce and Zion from Las Vegas?
A: It takes a little over two hours to drive from Las Vegas to Zion, and about four hours to drive from Las Vegas to Bryce. The way our tours work, we have found it best to make the four-hour drive to Bryce and camp overnight before heading to Zion. We have found that doing it this way gives us the most daylight at each location, and makes the trip home less taxing after two long days of adventure!
Q: Why should I take a tour of Bryce and Zion when I can just rent a car and drive myself?
A: Nobody likes to drive long distances and then go hiking and exploring after driving for hours. Our tours allow you to rest while being transported in comfort to the location, being entertained along the way by our knowledgeable guides who will fill you in about the areas we are going through, the parks themselves and the people who have occupied these areas for thousands of years. Many tour companies put you on a bus and put in a DVD that gives you a scripted presentation about the areas, but Bindlestiff Tours are different. We believe that the only way to fully experience the beauty of these spaces is with a personal guide. That’s why we keep our tour groups small and our tour leaders interacting with you directly. It isn’t about getting a bus ride to the area, it is about experiencing it all. In addition, our guides know the areas personally. We do not hire drivers who just take you to the park to watch through the windows of a bus. We hire the best guides in the business who know these areas from exploring them themselves.
Q: Why tour Bryce and Zion when I can go to the Grand Canyon?
A. We offer a slightly longer tour that includes both of these great National Parks, as well as the Grand Canyon. However, for those who are shorter on time and who want the most out of their trip, we have found that the unique beauty of each of these parks is just as great as the Grand Canyon, and you can experience two different areas within a short period of time.
Q: Why should I choose your tour company over the competition for Bryce tours from Las Vegas?
A: This is probably the easiest question for us to answer. You should choose us because we are the best, and we treat you like a member of our family that we are taking to wild and beautiful areas that we know intimately. We are excited about these areas because we love to tour them ourselves. Our tours to Bryce and Zion are adventures, not just sitting in a bus and watching the scenery through the windows. We get out into the environment. We hike, walk, photograph, camp, horseback ride and experience the beauty of Bryce and Zion just like the explorers who first came to the American Southwest. We learn from the original inhabitants of these areas. We respect the land, and want you to be just as excited and overwhelmed as we were the first time we saw it.