- With an abundant amount of wildlife, gorgeous lakes, and too-good-to-be-true mountain peaks, this park is sure to be a highlight of your vacation. Add that to Yellowstone National Park for four days of epic scenery and exploration.
- Departure is from Salt Lake City from the Crystal Inn downtown 7am.
- Tour departs select dates June – Sept.
- This tour is a camping tour. A hotel version is available for private groups of 6 and above on request.
- Live commentary is provided in English.
- Private tours available.
- All participants must be 7+ years of age on group tours.
- We welcome children over the age of 5 on private tours.
- Camping tour- all equipment provided, just bring a sleeping bag or rent from us with advance notice.
- New Private Tour Option- Purchase 5 seats and have a fully private tour with selected ticket type Camping (hotel private version available please inquire)
From $795 per person
- Grand Tetons National Park
- Yellowstone National Park
- Geysers and bubbling hotpots
- Yellowstone Grizzly Bear and Wolf Discovery Center
- Incredible wildlife viewing opportunities
- Day 1 – Grand Tetons National Park- depart Salt Lake City 7am.
- The Grand Tetons Mountain Range rises above a scene rich with abundant wildlife, pristine lakes, and spectacular mountain peaks. Take a walk to Inspiration Point or enjoy a scenic stroll around Jenny Lake while gazing up in awe at the surrounding landscape. Walks in Grand Teton are not guided, and you have the freedom to explore as you wish at your own leisure. Have a picnic, spot and moose or even a grizzly bear and enjoy the serenity of this remarkable place.
- Camp – Grand Teton National Park.
- Day 2 – Yellowstone National Park
- The crown jewel of the National Parks! The world’s first national park. A mountain wilderness, home to grizzly bears, wolves, and herds of buffalo and elk. Visit Old Faithful and the Grand Prismatic Pool, Yellowstone Canyon, Mammoth hot springs. Explore geysers throughout both the North and South loop as you spend two days enjoying this huge and fascinating national park with your expert Guide.
- Camp – Yellowstone National Park.
- Day 3 – Yellowstone National Park
- Continue to discover Yellowstone with your guide, exploring more spectacular volcanic features. Your guide will tailor today to your group’s abilities and interests.
- Camp -Yellowstone National Park.
- Day 4 – Yellowstone National Park and Rocky Mountains
- Get up close and personal with some wildlife with a fun and educational visit to the Yellowstone Grizzly Bear and Wolf
Discovery Center this morning. This afternoon, head back to Salt Lake City for your drop-off at the Crystal Inn Hotel downtown at approx 4pm.
- Fabulous national park hikes
- All camping equipment except your sleeping bag which you can rent from us with advance notice.
- Expert tour guide
- Park Entries
- Local food kitty payment of $40 per person –covers 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 evening meals
- Grizzly bear and Wolf Discovery Center approx. $15 per person
- Tour Guide Gratuities not included-we recommend 15% per person
*Authorized Permittee of Grand Teton National Park